Friday, January 2, 2009

The New Year!

Every year it seems I start over on my diet. I loose a few pounds during the beginning of the year but before too long it seems to have found it's way right back. So I decided the best way for me would be to have dozens of people standing behind me keeping me accountable for what I eat. That is the reason for this blog site, I thought maybe this would also be helpful for all of you. I'm going to try to blog once a week about how I'm doing. I'm not going to say how much i weigh and I don't expect you to either. I'm simply going to say how I'm doing. After each blog if you are interested in joining the team you can comment on the past week has been for you. I have no idea if this will work but it is a try!!! Good luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new blog! I actually just joined MyFoodDiary.com and love it! I've already lost 3 pounds. It tracks everything! Good luck with your weight loss! I'll be checking back often and sharing how it's going for me as well! Happy New Year! :)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete